will the real COACH mod please stand up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we get a mod soon. After today just seeing sooo many new threads on the SAME topic (pce reveal) I wanted to bang my head on a table (sorry needed to vent).

But Swanky, thanks for being super quick on closing the thread with the chick trying to sell her headband.

^ I was just seeing if there were any updates about getting a mod since there was talk about it earlier? You and Amanda have been great at keeping Coach under control though so thank you for that, Swanky! :flowers:

Just wondering if there was any word on the Coach mod? The subforum is getting out of control lately with members harassing others, threads needing to be closed, etc =(

Agreed. :yes: I'm not sure if it's hazing or what, but some of the members haven't been the nicest lately and it's not made it a very "tPF" place to be. :sad:

Thank you SO much to Amanda for closing one thread and for what she posted. You are one classy gal. :yes:

:tender:

Seriously though, I am worried that I am just not getting notifications anymore. . . I haven't had a reported post in a week at least.
Have you guys reported anything lately?
Reported Posts really help us :yes:

Agreed. :yes: I'm not sure if it's hazing or what, but some of the members haven't been the nicest lately and it's not made it a very "tPF" place to be. :sad:

Thank you SO much to Amanda for closing one thread and for what she posted. You are one classy gal. :yes:
it's not that people aren't being nice. it's not being mean to tell people they can search for their answer. it's just not necessary to keep having new threads when it's easy to join in on a new one- and people get upset. so be it.

and i don't know what happened in the threads that have been closed, or what caused them. but, frankly, it's a little upsetting that certain people are being targeted unfairly as being a cause for problems. you can't just blame "senior" members, nor can you just blame newbies. it's everybody.

regardless, coach needs a cleanup- badly.

it's not that people aren't being nice. it's not being mean to tell people they can search for their answer. it's just not necessary to keep having new threads when it's easy to join in on a new one- and people get upset. so be it.

and i don't know what happened in the threads that have been closed, or what caused them. but, frankly, it's a little upsetting that certain people are being targeted unfairly as being a cause for problems. you can't just blame "senior" members, nor can you just blame newbies. it's everybody.

regardless, coach needs a cleanup- badly.

Oh I don't mean the threads where people are telling others to search for the answer. Not at all and I wasn't implying that in my post. I was talking about some of the meanness that has been coming out of some posts, which has caused some to have to be closed. I also wasn't putting the blame on "senior" members either. I'm just saying that some posters in general seem to have gotten out of control sometimes, and that yes, it is that some posters aren't being nice in some cases. Not all though.

ITA with you that there are unnecessary threads that come up all the time and a clean up would be great. ;)

^ if someone wants to start a new thread cause they are excited about something i think that should be ok,,,,, I mean i know that there is no need for disorder but if i saw a thread already about a new keyfob but i just got that same keyfob i might want to show mine off in a new place,,,, and i think that should be ok cause arent we supposed to welcome excitement!?!? :smile:

I mean if its about the same exact question like ,, i duno "macys ff event" and someone didnt seach about that and there are 3 threads asking the Q about it then i understand how that could be annoying but something like showing off new stuff should be welcomed in new threads IMO! :smile:

dont want to step on any toes i just wanted to put that in cause i know when i got my lemon coin purse someone had gotten one just a few days before but i wanted to start a new thread to show mine off and i was super excited to do that, and i would HATE for that to be taken away! :smile:

^ if someone wants to start a new thread cause they are excited about something i think that should be ok,,,,, I mean i know that there is no need for disorder but if i saw a thread already about a new keyfob but i just got that same keyfob i might want to show mine off in a new place,,,, and i think that should be ok cause arent we supposed to welcome excitement!?!? :smile:

I mean if its about the same exact question like ,, i duno "macys ff event" and someone didnt seach about that and there are 3 threads asking the Q about it then i understand how that could be annoying but something like showing off new stuff should be welcomed in new threads IMO! :smile:

dont want to step on any toes i just wanted to put that in cause i know when i got my lemon coin purse someone had gotten one just a few days before but i wanted to start a new thread to show mine off and i was super excited to do that, and i would HATE for that to be taken away! :smile:

ITA agree with you helpl!!! slush. And I don't think you're stepping on anyone's toes at all when you're creating a new thread for your purchase. Because it's unique to you. :flowers: And yes, I always welcome the excitement of a new purchase and love it when everyone shares them. ;)

Oh I don't mean the threads where people are telling others to search for the answer. Not at all and I wasn't implying that in my post. I was talking about some of the meanness that has been coming out of some posts, which has caused some to have to be closed. I also wasn't putting the blame on "senior" members either. I'm just saying that some posters in general seem to have gotten out of control sometimes, and that yes, it is that some posters aren't being nice in some cases. Not all though.

ITA with you that there are unnecessary threads that come up all the time and a clean up would be great. ;)
oh yeah, i understand. but the general feeling i've gotten (from most others) is that it's the fault of the "senior" members being a-holes. just a little frustrating.

oh, i agree. i think new threads for new goodies is fine.

but every pce, there's 10 threads about pce and questions for it- THAT is unnecessary and quite annoying (i'm sure you all agree!)...just like with questions about cleaning or something- we have a thread that addresses that question. now, if it's something obscure (like i just got hairdye on my bag, help!...not that i did that. :Push:smile:, it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.