will the real COACH mod please stand up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know! NOBODY listens unless you're a mod. and they usually treat you like crap if you do happen to say something...i mean, seriously, if you're on a forum, at least read the rules- it's common courtesy!

Lol that happens in a lot of forums lately...I've seen so many threads that start out as "Hi I'm new here and I got so excited that I saw this that I didn't check to see if it has already been posted.." and there is already one big topic on it already going on the same page.

I just joined and wanted to ask a question, but heaven forbid I start a duplicate. What is the big deal?? These 2 girls remind me of the tattle tales from grade school. Geez, get a life.

I just joined and wanted to ask a question, but heaven forbid I start a duplicate. What is the big deal?? These 2 girls remind me of the tattle tales from grade school. Geez, get a life.
duplicate threads take up unncessary space and typically get closed by the lovely mods here anyway. it is not just aarti or myself. we happen to love tpf very much and know how things are run, for the most part- and duplicate threads are just one of those things. :shrugs:

the big deal is that it's the way WE choose to run this Forum.
WE chose this because it keeps the boasrds clutter free and easier for people to find answers when they use the search tool - which BTW you should try using before you feel thr compelling need to continue to berate people.

Thanks AARTI for starting this thread! I've been finding myself spending less time on tPF lately due to the same frustrations you've listed in your post.

And thanks to Vlad, Megs and Swanky for all that you do!

I can not believe what I have just read. That comment coming from the mouth of a lady.. couldn't be. The mod's do a wonderful job at keeping all the different personalities in check. It may go unnoticed by some but I appreciate you keeping this a fun place... Thank you...:flowers:

yes, jillybean would be good. we need someone who is into coach. Kallison and aarti are not very friendly or coach enthusiasts. Kal likes to lecture people and it gets old fast. In fact I wish she wouldn't post so much.

oh man. another repeat of yesterday! how wonderfully entertaining.

this is a lovely comment coming from someone with 3 posts. oh yes, you know me so well...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.