Will the quilted Rio ever come in other colors?

Oct 7, 2009
Does anyone know if this bag will be released in other colors? Maybe in the fall? Right now it's only available in beige and black (I'm talking about the one without the studs). I don't love the beige and I don't need another black bag but I do love this bag...if I knew it was coming out in more colors down the road I would wait to purchase.

denteve

Jan 27, 2009
NY/MA
I hope so! I also love the non-quilted version but am hoping for more colors. The black looks really classic, but I have too many black bags already.

Apr 8, 2008
Houston
According the reference library the quilted Rio also comes in come in purple, taupe, and coral for S/S 2010. I don't know if these colors are already released yet, but if they aren't then I'm sure they will be in the coming weeks. Have you called an MJ Boutique about the other colors? I hope that it does come back for F/W 2010.

Oct 7, 2009
Are there pics in the reference library of these colors? I didn't see anything. I haven't called the boutique. Taupe might be nice.

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I think I've seen taupe and coral somewhere.. couldn't remember where though!

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i should be getting the f/w 10 linesheets soon. once i do, i'll let you know if the rio is on there and what colors it'll be available in.

denteve

Jan 27, 2009
NY/MA
The non-quilted version is available in coral on bloomie's site now. Oops sorry -- I just realized you wanted the quilted one!

Last edited: