Will the Madness Ever Stop?

Been collecting for 4 years ... and still going. When I got my first LV bag I honestly didn't think that I would get another one after that.

Boy, was I dead wrong! Everytime I get my paycheck I pay my bills and whatever is left over -----> goes to Louis Vuitton bags and/or accessories. :sweatdrop:

I really need to learn how to SAVE my money. :shame:

I've been collecting for a year and a half now and I would say the madness hasn't stopped yet but I am more picky about the pieces I buy. I try to buy pieces that are more versatile and in a style I wouldn't get bored of carrying.

I LOVE bags but i dont understand people that just collect them, i dont have to buy every latest bag and style that comes out.

Good for you:okay:but most don't understand why some of use even spend that kind of money on a bag:shrugs:.

I've only been collection LV for a little over a year. I'll admit I went a bit crazy on the buying part once I discovered TPF. I've found the beauty in other lines that I never appreciated before the forum. I'm more interested in LE items now and have since slowed down since being a SAHM. I'm currently trying to appreciate the bags I have now.

I agree with everyone....I've graduated to being obssessed with LE bags...and the sad thing is that I don't even cringe when I drop over 2K on a bag!
I went crazy at first just buying and buying to have more and more....sold a bunch of them, and contemplating selling more...in order to refine my collection!

I agree with everyone....I've graduated to being obssessed with LE bags...and the sad thing is that I don't even cringe when I drop over 2K on a bag!
I went crazy at first just buying and buying to have more and more....sold a bunch of them, and contemplating selling more...in order to refine my collection!
ITA! Some times bf find it funny how i cringe over other things like clothes or gas price, but think it's a bargain when it comes to the price tag of LV or Chanel.....my purse collection worth in 5 digit zone, but i am still craving for more!:sweatdrop: