Will the Juliane be released in leather or the original Signature?

Mar 3, 2008
This bag is pictured here in the OptArt: 12960, $428. Although I don't really mind the OptArt pattern (I LOVE retro!), I was wondering if Coach will make the bag in solid leather or the regular 'C' pattern. Does anyone know a release date, style number, etc.
attachment.php

whoa, it looks funky in the picture. i also like how coach is experimenting with their "C"'s. i hope they release it in all-leather too. i like that tote though.

edit: what's the bag on the first page, on the left? it looks like it's light-silverish gold? it's pretty.

whoa, it looks funky in the picture. i also like how coach is experimenting with their "C"'s. i hope they release it in all-leather too. i like that tote though.

edit: what's the bag on the first page, on the left? it looks like it's light-silverish gold? it's pretty.

Madison Mirrored Metallic Small Hobo (wow, that's a mouthful) - #12951 $298 - fairly small - 12x6x2

So I saw these in the look book this week and kind of went "ick" and the SA said "oh they're much better in person. Sometimes things don't photgraph well."....hmmm, not sure I'm buying that. He also told me that this is "the new signature" for Coach....really?

I am really excited about the Julianne as well. I think the option of having a larger bag that is able to convert into a satchel looking bag is really pretty cool and worth checking out.

Yeah, and I'm even like the new 'C's on this bag. But not on the Sabrina. I think Sabrina is too small of a bag for such a large, bold print and color scheme. My first reaction to the color scheme was it screamed Halloween. But now it's growing on me and I LOVE retro! Can't wait to see it IRL!