Will the Juliane be released in leather or the original Signature?

Mar 3, 2008
Oklahoma
This bag is pictured here in the OptArt: 12960, $428. Although I don't really mind the OptArt pattern (I LOVE retro!), I was wondering if Coach will make the bag in solid leather or the regular 'C' pattern. Does anyone know a release date, style number, etc.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Yeah, it's in the lookbook in several leather styles - I saw one that was embossed leather w/ C's and another one, but can't remember what it was.

lovemomo

Aug 20, 2008
whoa, it looks funky in the picture. i also like how coach is experimenting with their "C"'s. i hope they release it in all-leather too. i like that tote though.

edit: what's the bag on the first page, on the left? it looks like it's light-silverish gold? it's pretty.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
whoa, it looks funky in the picture. i also like how coach is experimenting with their "C"'s. i hope they release it in all-leather too. i like that tote though.

edit: what's the bag on the first page, on the left? it looks like it's light-silverish gold? it's pretty.
Madison Mirrored Metallic Small Hobo (wow, that's a mouthful) - #12951 $298 - fairly small - 12x6x2

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
South Jersey
So I saw these in the look book this week and kind of went "ick" and the SA said "oh they're much better in person. Sometimes things don't photgraph well."....hmmm, not sure I'm buying that. He also told me that this is "the new signature" for Coach....really?

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I am really excited about the Julianne as well. I think the option of having a larger bag that is able to convert into a satchel looking bag is really pretty cool and worth checking out.

Mar 3, 2008
Oklahoma
Yeah, and I'm even like the new 'C's on this bag. But not on the Sabrina. I think Sabrina is too small of a bag for such a large, bold print and color scheme. My first reaction to the color scheme was it screamed Halloween. But now it's growing on me and I LOVE retro! Can't wait to see it IRL!

mafiamom

O.G.
May 11, 2008
I called JAX last night, and the Julianne tote (second pic, left bag) will be released August 31. I am excited to see this bag IRL. The style reminds me of a slim Gigi.
Do you happen to know how much the Julianne will be and also any info. on the leather bag? Thanks:yes: