Will the Epi Speedy come in new colours this year??

I think the closest to pink in the Epi line is Grenade, which is more pinkish purple to me. It's such a bright and cheery colour but sadly, it's no longer available.

Btw, has anyone heard from their SA if Cassis will be discontinued this year? I'll want to grab it before it goes!

Took a while longer than I expected, but here is my new (pre-loved) cannelle

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 335
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,605
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,870
I think the closest to pink in the Epi line is Grenade, which is more pinkish purple to me. It's such a bright and cheery colour but sadly, it's no longer available.

Btw, has anyone heard from their SA if Cassis will be discontinued this year? I'll want to grab it before it goes!

I rang about the Cassis Speedy yesterday and was told that (in Australia) they are completely sold out in both 25 and 30, and that they are not expecting any more in that colour. So sad! I wanted one!

Do you think the Cassis is going to be as rare and collectible as the Grenade? I actually just started looking at the speedy and I love both the Cassis and the Grenade colors. I wish I was able to get both!

I keep checking Ebay and other places, but I never see the Cassis or the Grenade. They have a ton of red, blue and yellow speedy's, but not any of the above mentioned colors.

There are no new Epi colors slated for 2010, according to the e-mail I just received from my SA. She contacted the powers to be at LV and forwarded the e-mail she got back. Maybe next year.

There are no new Epi colors slated for 2010, according to the e-mail I just received from my SA. She contacted the powers to be at LV and forwarded the e-mail she got back. Maybe next year.

Thanks so much for the insider info, AAdams! You've made my decision slightly easier as I no longer have to second guess if new and nicer epi colors will be released to replace cassis this yr. But I don't understand, if LV's not introducing new colors this year, why does it seem like they're discontinuing Cassis soon??

Thanks so much for the insider info, AAdams! You've made my decision slightly easier as I no longer have to second guess if new and nicer epi colors will be released to replace cassis this yr. But I don't understand, if LV's not introducing new colors this year, why does it seem like they're discontinuing Cassis soon??

Great question...I wonder the same thing....I have been drooling over an epi speedy for a while and if they are discontinuing cassis they will just be left with black and ivoire...:thinking::thinking: That's strange!

Yes, it seems strange that they are in such a rush to discontinue the Cassis if they will only be left with two colors. I think according to this thread, people would really love to have a vast array of colors to choose from for the speedy in Epi leather. It is too bad they don't provide more options.

One other question. On the website it shows that they have red Epi leather for some bags, but not for the speedy. Did they just not make the speedy in that color...or are they discontinuing that color as well? Just wondering:smile: