Will the Day Clutch Be a Hit?

ITA with you all--it's a very nice look, but impractical for most of us. Even if I could pare down what I carry to fit in a clutch, I'd worry I'd set it down and leave it somewhere. I have a couple of nice clutches for evening--I'm less frazzled then. When my kids were little, a clutch would've been impossible.

I love looking at them, tho.

I dunno, it depends. Sometimes at a client's site I'll need to bring a laptop bag. When that happens I don't like to carry a purse also, so I actually keep everything essential in a clutch and I put it in either my purse or my laptop bag depending. Then if I go out to lunch with a client, I leave my laptop bag with the receptionist and carry my clutch.

Personally, I love the idea of a day clutch but I agree with everyone that it's impractical. I need to carry many stuff in my bag that they'd never fit in a clutch.
But I'd like to try carrying a clutch on weekends :yes:

I love the idea but I would need one with a wrist strap. A clutch is sometimes even hard to carry out because I have to stuff it with a camera, makeup, phone, etc and it feels so heavy. Very cute, but just not practical.

I've gone on a minimizing streak - no carrying more than I absolutely have to. Having both day clutches and wristlets do help me control that. Also, when they are small enough, I just drop them in my big bags and use them as wallets

I've bought a vintage coach clutch from ebay - I love it! It is big enough to hold my wallet, keys, phone & pda. It has a detachable strap, so I can use it as a clutch or handbag.

I still love the 'big bag' look too though - but find I have been using my clutch more!