Will the damier speedy sag?

1. Since the monogram does I am wondering if the damier one will too? Anyone know or have one that can tell me?

I can't wait until late summer!

2. i would imagine that it will, i think the mono canvas and damier canvas are basically the same except for pattern. a purseket can more or less solve that, though!

3. most likely it will, because its the same shape as the monogram speedy,nothing really changes except the pattern on the purse. :biggrin:

4. I am doing the cardboard thing in my Speedys now and it works great in combination with a Purseket! I'm looking forward to pics of the Damier Speedy if anyone has any.

5. I saw a SO damier speedy last year in the store and it's as thin as the regular mono speedy so I believe it'll sag regardless.

6. There's a thread that has some pics in it that someone got from TFS. Do a search and I'm sure you'll be able to find it.

7. most likely it will sag.. but cardboard helps!

8. i am sure it will sag,coz they are made from the same Canvas....here are some pics......

Damier25.JPG Damier30.JPG damier speedy 2.jpg damier speedy 530.jpg
  9. thanks for posting the pics! I still can't decide on whether or not I want the mono or damier...it's too hard!

10. Thanks Denimbaggy for the pics! I hope they make it in the speedy 30 or 35.....I thought it was going to be available in the fall?!

11. It'll sag- they'res absolutlely no difference in the fabric besides the appearance.

12. thanks Denimbaggy for those pics !!!!! i am not a big fan of the Damier but this one is not bad looking :nuts:

13. i hadnt seen the damier speedy before. its so pretty!!

14. Thanks for the pics!! :biggrin: Can't wait to receive THE call saying that the speedy arrived... will take a couple of months, though :sad:

15. Cute!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice