Will Studded leather Alexandra go to outlet one day

Crazyaboutbag

May 11, 2010
Hello, everyone.

I am in love with New embossed studded leather Alexandra in color Petrol. Do you think it will go to outlet one day? I saw someone in the forum saying outlet only carries a few regular store items, majority of them in outlet are MFF. So do you think this one will go to outlet one day? Thank you in advance for your comments.:smile:

Unfortunately it's hit or miss. Lately we've hardly seen any deletes at the outlets. And even if that bag does go to the outlet, there's an even rarer chance that it'll actually go to your local outlet and that you'll be there to find it.

I honestly don't care if it goes to the outlet. If I love it that much, then I'll buy it. I usually wait for PCE though, but you have to be selected in order to receive the PCE.

I could, but lately full price bags in the outlets have been few and far between. Even if it goes, I'm sure there won't be very many. If you love it, I'd get it now while you can because the chances of finding one at an outlet are probably going to be pretty slim.

YOU have to decide how much you really want the bag. IF you have your heart set on that bag, I would not count on it being at the outlets. There are far less FP bags going to the outlets now and I think that particular bag will be popular.

I tried to order this bag today and it not available. I know this bag will sell out immediately I would start saving now it's $598. You can do it!!!!!! Plus I hear the coupon is coming out towards the end of July. So hopefully it's available to order I'm praying I have to have this BAG :flowers:

I doubt very much that it will make it to the outlet. Coach is not making as many bags as they had before therefore making these bags more scarce. If it helps they are emailing pce's to use July 11th.