Will Stonewash w/silver HW Nikki be recut?

Jul 3, 2008
I'm really bummed that I missed out on the special silver HW/Stonewash Nikki order that happened a few weeks ago. I've been obsessing about the SW ever since! Does anyone know whether RM is planning on producing anymore of those beauties in the near future? If not, what's the likelyhood that they would be willing to do another run of special orders if we get a group of gals together?

hi guys! i just received an e-mail from Cory concerning the Stonewash Blue Nikki (or MAM) and this is the exact message:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We are looking into making more of them.

If and when they are back on your site, we will send you an email to let you
know.

Thanks so much!

Soo there's still hope! Fingers crossed!

Thanks Dazed! Please do let us know when you get word from her...I'm sure there are plenty of ladies here who missed the last rev and are eager to get their hands on both the Nikki and MAM!

count me in for a stonewash blue nikki! i'm so sad i missed the previous special order of it too. but yay that there's hope for a second order! thanks for letting us know!

I just saw a blue stonewash Nikki last night IRL and it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm definetely interested in ordering. If anyone hears anything about RM making more, Please, post here to let us know! Thanks.

OMG- It was gorgeous!!!

It was extremely soft and matte. It's what I'd consider an "elegant" leather. Looks incredible against Jeans which I wear often.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me.