Will someone please make her eat???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ugh. This is so sad.
    She obviously went from one out of control life threatening coping mechanism (drug abuse) to another (anorexia). She needs and intervention, EDs KILL.

2. whah?:unsure: Umm are those "feet" on a speedy? Hmm- well that's a sheer cry of a fake....

3. :weird:

OMG. [shakes head]

4. I have the urge to feed her some taco bell or a big mac.

5. the bag looks great.. she looks thin.. and its so sad that the media loves her for it and teenagers idolize her for her thinness.... i know girls who are 9 yrs old obsessing about dieting-- dood, eat and have fun! its not about the thighs, but the BAG THE BAG!!! lol.. jkjk!

6. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Here are soem recent pics of Nicole Richie- I'm sorry but when 00 size jeans are falling off you- you way to small.....that and her arms are sick- they look like twiggs!

The last pic is Mary Kate- I just threw it in b/c she is going back to looking unhealthy again!That and her get up reminds me of a call girl.

Attached Files:

7. I saw that too! Check out the metal 'feet'

8. i think it must be really hard for her ( or all the celebs) though; the whole world is constantly watching. That will be too much pressure :sad: ( and only eating/not eating makes they feel in control !?)

9. I heard on the news this morning that she finally confessed to having an eating disorder. Very sad.

10. ^^I hope that's true and she can finally get some help. I was so tired of people justifying her size saying she's 'naturally thin'.

11. And to think that the camera puts on extra pounds! I saw Tori Spelling at the airport and I couldn't believe how much skinner she was in person than on TV. What pressure they must put on themselves.

12. im reading about anorexia and i feel really sad for those who has eating disorders:sad:

13. How can the people around her (friends, boyfriend...) let her do this to herself?

14. ^^That's the same thing I wonder. If I was Lionel Richie I would've cut her off (financially) until she got help or started eating more.

15. Hello!!!!!!!!!! The camera puts pounds ON you:amazed:-that means IRL she's even SKINNIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEKK!!! That girls is the skinniest thing I've ever seen in my life. It's really scary-I hope she gets help ASAP.