Will somebody dress me?

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
3,310
5
Miami
For a 6:00PM wedding on a sunday in May (Florida hotel) I am a size 6 but I totally prefer pants and I want to make a splash at this one! Thx for any ideas!!!!
 
Dec 6, 2005
4,027
859
you could have some great black slacks and then a really gorgeous perhaps embellished top right? I have see some gorgeous tops from Plenty/Tracy Reese; Nanette Lapore, C Malandrino, endless choices! Check out BG, NM, Nordstrom,and Saks. Then a really pretty clutch and a strappy heel. Oh oh I also think a tuxedo shirt w/ sexy fitted vest would be prime!! Check out shopbop.com.
 

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
4,166
31
SuzyZ said:
For a 6:00PM wedding on a sunday in May (Florida hotel) I am a size 6 but I totally prefer pants and I want to make a splash at this one! Thx for any ideas!!!!
I don't know what to suggest. I have been staring at the screen blankly. Why don't you TRY a dress? The top better be pretty formal looking,no? A gorgeous Armani suit is all I can think of.:wacko:
 

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
3,310
5
Miami
BagLovingMom said:
you could have some great black slacks and then a really gorgeous perhaps embellished top right? I have see some gorgeous tops from Plenty/Tracy Reese; Nanette Lapore, C Malandrino, endless choices! Check out BG, NM, Nordstrom,and Saks. Then a really pretty clutch and a strappy heel. Oh oh I also think a tuxedo shirt w/ sexy fitted vest would be prime!! Check out shopbop.com.
tuxedo idea, very hot!!! I already have the clutch and shoes (Cole Hahn with studded heels, gorgeous!) Thx!!!
 

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
12,049
24
okay...just an idea....May in Florida is GORGEOUS...you are a SIZE 6!!! Please think about a dress!!! There are sooooo many stunning ones out there! Do something outside the box (so to speak! ) I bet you would look STUNNING!
 

Inky Paws

Member
Oct 19, 2005
899
0
Howa about some plazztso (sp?) pants and a nice sequined form fitting vest like top, strappy sandles and a beautiful hand held clutch. some big chunky bracelets and some dangley earings.
 

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
3,310
5
Miami
Inky Paws said:
Howa about some plazztso (sp?) pants and a nice sequined form fitting vest like top, strappy sandles and a beautiful hand held clutch. some big chunky bracelets and some dangley earings.
:love: :love: :love:
 

SoyBean001

Member
Dec 8, 2005
495
0
NY
Suzy...maybe if you give us a budget to work with, we could also post you some pics. as suggestions (similar to the thread on Swedie's wedding dress stuff):idea:
 

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
3,310
5
Miami
SoyBean001 said:
Suzy...maybe if you give us a budget to work with, we could also post you some pics. as suggestions (similar to the thread on Swedie's wedding dress stuff):idea:
Didn't think of that - I have a ton of jewelry, shoes and bags (of course) although I would get new shoes if they made the outfit - I don't want to spend more than 3 hundred on basic costume - and that is totally top of the line - I'm really grateful for all ideas!