Will somebody dress me?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For a 6:00PM wedding on a sunday in May (Florida hotel) I am a size 6 but I totally prefer pants and I want to make a splash at this one! Thx for any ideas!!!!

2. you could have some great black slacks and then a really gorgeous perhaps embellished top right? I have see some gorgeous tops from Plenty/Tracy Reese; Nanette Lapore, C Malandrino, endless choices! Check out BG, NM, Nordstrom,and Saks. Then a really pretty clutch and a strappy heel. Oh oh I also think a tuxedo shirt w/ sexy fitted vest would be prime!! Check out Shopbop.com.

3. I don't know what to suggest. I have been staring at the screen blankly. Why don't you TRY a dress? The top better be pretty formal looking,no? A gorgeous Armani suit is all I can think of.:wacko:

4. tuxedo idea, very hot!!! I already have the clutch and shoes (Cole Hahn with studded heels, gorgeous!) Thx!!!

5. okay...just an idea....May in Florida is GORGEOUS...you are a SIZE 6!!! Please think about a dress!!! There are sooooo many stunning ones out there! Do something outside the box (so to speak! ) I bet you would look STUNNING!

6. E.g. from shopbop. w/ dressier pants of course!

foley1006810192_201x396.jpg
  7. Howa about some plazztso (sp?) pants and a nice sequined form fitting vest like top, strappy sandles and a beautiful hand held clutch. some big chunky bracelets and some dangley earings.

8. :love: :love: :love:

9. Suzy...maybe if you give us a budget to work with, we could also post you some pics. as suggestions (similar to the thread on Swedie's wedding dress stuff):idea:

10. How about a sexy corset top with thick straps and a beautiful shawl to cover it up?

11. You have good taste.

12. Didn't think of that - I have a ton of jewelry, shoes and bags (of course) although I would get new shoes if they made the outfit - I don't want to spend more than 3 hundred on basic costume - and that is totally top of the line - I'm really grateful for all ideas!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice