Will Pochette Métis look off on...

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
Would the Pochette Métis look off when a guy carry a Pochette Métis?
I loved the look of it when it initially was released out. Now I am having images of having it along with the Hoxton GM.

I am not too muscular. I'm only 5'8" in height and only weigh around 120 pounds. :P
I think I would go try out the Pochette Métis along with the Hoxton GM this Wednesday in Hollywood highland mall. :biggrin:

I don't think it really would. I tried it on at the boutique, and given that it's structured it wouldn't come off as overly feminine if that's what you're wondering. I'm sure trying it on in person and perhaps taking a pic might help you with your decision. Good luck deciding.

I honestly don't think it would look off at all. I agree with miss_chiff, given that it's such a structured bag, I don't think it would come off overly feminine either. With your build, I think it would look great but you'll know for sure when you try them on. Maybe take a couple mods and post them here for advice?

You guys are right...I will come beak to this post when I am done looking around in LV store. I hope they will have both models plus a Hoxton PM so I can get a picture of size comparision for the Hoxton club.
I will let you guys have better opinions and for myself as well. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I think the Pochette Métis would work well with your build! Definitely take pics wearing each of the three options at the boutique, sometimes it helps to review the pics later and see which one fits you best. Good luck deciding!

I think it will look great on you! From your description it sounds as if you're a "petite" guy if I may say it like this. The Metis is a bit like a small structured briefcase, so I definitely think guys can wear it as long as they're not too tall and bodybuilder types.

I love this bag, might have to get one, too. Hope you'll post some modelling pics, soon.

Before finding this thread I didn't like the Pochette Metis and all but after reading here it got me thinking so now I actually own one :smile: I bought it preloved and I just love the bag! I am also 5'8" and it looks really good on me if I may say so myself :P

Here are some modshots :biggrin:

Attachments

• modshots_web.jpg
    modshots_web.jpg
    905.9 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Before finding this thread I didn't like the Pochette Metis and all but after reading here it got me thinking so now I actually own one :smile: I bought it preloved and I just love the bag! I am also 5'8" and it looks really good on me if I may say so myself :P

Yep, I think you're right. It works for you. :tup:

That looks great on you!

Luxe I think the Metis will look great on you too. I say go for it!

It looks great on men or women!