Will New York Hermes do this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A dear friend is going to New York in a couple of months. I'd love a new pochette :smile:

Is there any way of contacting Hermes in NY to find out what pochettes they have in stock? So I could pick the one I want, and give my friend the $$$ to purchase it for me? Would they hold it for a couple of days, so she could get in somewhat at her convenience?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help!

2. I'm not sure how long your friend will stay in N.Y., b/c hermes sales will prefer you walking in and talking to them in person. Maybe you can have your friend walked in on the 1st day he/she goes to NY and check the stocks of kelly pochette... Then you can make your decisions after you hear about the options...

The prices of pochette might be varied according to different types of leather...
    It's difficult to tell, but it shouldnt go beyond 10,000... even for the most expensive croc...