Will my store order if I call?

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
So, if I call my store will they order stuff from JAX for me and just take a card over the phone? I don't really want to run over there the day after Christmas. lol

My regular SA has taken a couple of phone orders from me for JAX items. And another SA took my credit card info over the phone to ship a purse from another store.

I have gotten 4 out of 5 bags over the phone because I live in the middle of nowhere, and the 5th came from ebay :smile: They will get the bag for you regardless of it coming directly from them, or JAX, or another store.

I have no stores in my state , so i constantly have to call coach to either order it via them, or they will look through their data base and give me a list of stores in surrounding states to call that has the item, i then call that store and place my order; i have done this numerous times without a glitch- and most of the time they ship it to my house for free.. good luck!

My local retail coach store called a few other out of state locations to find my Madison Sophia embellished leather bag for me that I saw on this site that wasn't available any longer other than in 2 states in the US.. Coach will do anything for a valued customer!