Will monogram go out of style?

shopoholica

Aug 5, 2014
Hi Girlies,

I have been eyeing a monogram necklace on Etsy for a while now, and the only thing that is holding me back is the possibility that it will go out of style in two or three years. Do you think that monogram will go out of style? Or do you think it'll be a classic piece for my collection? TIA

I wondered that when I was purchasing mine this past summer. The SA mentioned how they are like a family crest and are popular in the south (could be by different styles though- for example, worn as a brooch). Therefore, they will always remain wearable. It might be more trendy now style-wise however it is classic because of its roots and its meaning. Not sure if that makes sense. However the SA worded it, it made me confident enough to squash the though if it going out if style and not being wearable.

I think it's classic. Monogramming has been around forever. I've liked it since I was a little kid. There's something about having something monogrammed that makes me feel classy and special.

Hello all,

Just like anything I think it is trendy now but will fade in and out. It will always be a classic and something you enjoy. In my opinion if I like something it doesn't matter what other people think. :smile: :cool: