Will matching butterfly earring and pendant together be too much

deedeedor

O.G.
Dec 3, 2011
I currently have the wg pave butterfly earring. Loving the design would like to pick up the pendant too.

will it be too much and boring to match earring and pendant together?( like on the vca website)

any other pendant suggestion?

below is the current earring I have.

48E2AAC9-6F3C-4561-91F4-84CB132D72F5.jpeg

Last edited:
I love butterflies but felt too matchy if I pair the earrings with the same. I suggest checking out either:
- cosmos WG pendant
- frivole WG pendant
Flowers and butterflies I think go together :graucho:
Personally love matching sets
And these butterflies are small and so charming - a combo of three would be delightful

Harder to decide with one vote for yes and one vote for no hahahhaha

I was thinking frivole pendant with butterfly Earring . But i love the butterfly pendant so much too.

maybe i should do butterfly pendant with frivole earring and butterfly earrings with frivole pendant

Harder to decide with one vote for yes and one vote for no hahahhaha

I was thinking frivole pendant with butterfly Earring . But i love the butterfly pendant so much too.

maybe i should do butterfly pendant with frivole earring and butterfly earrings with frivole pendant
I have both sets and do both Matchy and mix and match between pink Frivole and butterflies. I vote for getting both sets!

I currently have the wg pave butterfly earring. Loving the design would like to pick up the pendant too.

will it be too much and boring to match earring and pendant together?( like on the vca website)

any other pendant suggestion?

below is the current earring I have.

View attachment 4842293

Did you decide on pendant for the butterfly earrings? I am in a similar dilemma. I have Frivole pave YG earrings and I am debating which pendant to get. Do I get the matching Frivole pendant and do a similar set in Butterfly line and then mix and match? Or just get the butterfly pendant and call it a day?