~*Will LV replace the front pocket on my white MC speedy?...*~

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ...even if it's only for aesthetic purposes, and not because it's defective? I.e. would they allow me to request it to be 'swapped' (for a charge) with a pocket that had say, a pink and black LV, or 2 purple LVs? Because on the whole, I :heart:love:heart: my white MC speedy to bits, but I'm finding myself always choosing to carry other bags over it purely because of the 1 green LV that's currently occupying the front pocket!!! It's just really starting to nag at me - and it's upsetting to know I've lost love over a problem that could easily be fixed.

If you think they'd allow this however, do you know what the cost would be (about)?

Many thanks :flowers:

2. Call them and ask :yes:

No clue whether they'd do it and how much that would be. I expect not too cheap.

3. highly unlikely. you should've just exchanged it for a better colour combo at the boutique when you bought it.

4. I don't think they would. Because they may have to waste a certain amount of canvas to get your preferred color combo maybe. You could just get it repaired and *hope* that you get your color combo, but you'd probably have to have a damaged front pocket, and seeing as you don't idk...

5. Unless it's defective I don't think they would do it for purely aesthetic purposes! You can always sell it and hunt for another one.

6. OR, you could make a defect on the pocket. You'd have to pay for a new one anyways.

I would've found it weird if they wouldn't replace it as long as you pay for it, if they would do if if it's scratched etc.

7. I am picky about my color combo too, but not THAT picky! I am sure your bag is beautiful! Use it and LOVE it!

8. Yeah I agree...