~*Will LV replace the front pocket on my white MC speedy?...*~

Infernal_Russ

Jan 7, 2007
...even if it's only for aesthetic purposes, and not because it's defective? I.e. would they allow me to request it to be 'swapped' (for a charge) with a pocket that had say, a pink and black LV, or 2 purple LVs? Because on the whole, I :heart:love:heart: my white MC speedy to bits, but I'm finding myself always choosing to carry other bags over it purely because of the 1 green LV that's currently occupying the front pocket!!! It's just really starting to nag at me - and it's upsetting to know I've lost love over a problem that could easily be fixed.

If you think they'd allow this however, do you know what the cost would be (about)?

Many thanks :flowers:

I don't think they would. Because they may have to waste a certain amount of canvas to get your preferred color combo maybe. You could just get it repaired and *hope* that you get your color combo, but you'd probably have to have a damaged front pocket, and seeing as you don't idk...

OR, you could make a defect on the pocket. You'd have to pay for a new one anyways.

I would've found it weird if they wouldn't replace it as long as you pay for it, if they would do if if it's scratched etc.