Will LV print duplicate receipt?

JanayC

Dec 27, 2016
Hi All!

Really hoping someone can answer this for me. I bought my DE speedy bandouliére 30 almost two years ago from LV and have misplaced the receipt. Can I go back to a boutique and ask for another to be printed? And does it have to be the same boutique where I purchased it? I'm thinking of selling as I've noticed a couple small cracks and am afraid of using it and making it worse. I also don't love the idea of keeping a bag that I don't use. Very sad as I really love the functionality of this bag Thank you in advance for any help that is provided!

Hi All!

Really hoping someone can answer this for me. I bought my DE speedy bandouliére 30 almost two years ago from LV and have misplaced the receipt. Can I go back to a boutique and ask for another to be printed? And does it have to be the same boutique where I purchased it? I'm thinking of selling as I've noticed a couple small cracks and am afraid of using it and making it worse. I also don't love the idea of keeping a bag that I don't use. Very sad as I really love the functionality of this bag Thank you in advance for any help that is provided!
They keep a five year history so you're u should be fine regarding the receipt.