Will LV print duplicate receipt?

JanayC

Dec 27, 2016
Hi All!

Really hoping someone can answer this for me. I bought my DE speedy bandouliére 30 almost two years ago from LV and have misplaced the receipt. Can I go back to a boutique and ask for another to be printed? And does it have to be the same boutique where I purchased it? I'm thinking of selling as I've noticed a couple small cracks and am afraid of using it and making it worse. I also don't love the idea of keeping a bag that I don't use. Very sad as I really love the functionality of this bag Thank you in advance for any help that is provided!

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
Hi All!

Really hoping someone can answer this for me. I bought my DE speedy bandouliére 30 almost two years ago from LV and have misplaced the receipt. Can I go back to a boutique and ask for another to be printed? And does it have to be the same boutique where I purchased it? I'm thinking of selling as I've noticed a couple small cracks and am afraid of using it and making it worse. I also don't love the idea of keeping a bag that I don't use. Very sad as I really love the functionality of this bag Thank you in advance for any help that is provided!
They keep a five year history so you're u should be fine regarding the receipt.