Will LV Personalize a Plain Neverfull?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a plain Neverfull - will LV personalize a plain Neverfull with stripes and monogram letters? Or do you have to buy the Neverfull, brand new, from the Mon Monogram line to get personalization?

2. You have to order the mon Monogram Bags, they are made specially it's not just a case of adding on to a plain bag.

3. Thanks for the information. Another question - are all the interiors of Mon Monogram Neverfulls colorful? I don't mind the colorful interior but can you ask them to leave it with the plain, beige interior?

4. Yes.

5. ^ Thanks for the reply! :smile:

"Yes", I can leave it plain? Or "yes", they're all made w/ colorful interiors?

6. Yes, you can leave it plain like the Non-monogram NF.

7. Personally, I love the Mon-monogram NF because you get the color choices inside. Speedy mon-monograms are the regular browns inside. Either way, you can't go wrong. The personalization is beautiful

8. Thanks for the info! :smile: