Will Kusama be more limited than Roses was?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I could not think of how to word title on this thread! But the main point I'm trying to get at is: Do you think there will be fewer Mono Kusama bags (NF & Speedy) out there than the number of Sprouse Roses bags (NF & Speedy) that were manufactured at time they were launched? Will Kusama be more rare or pretty equal?

Im not sure about how limited, I just believe the demand is greater. More people are talking about this collabo an his forum and others....in other countries as well. You have kusama fans as well as LV fans interested...:so I think the outcome will be different

I would have thought, that due to demand (and LV becoming increasingly popular), there would be more kusama speedies produced than the roses... but I am just guessing here...

I wasn't into LV when the roses pattern was produced, but I was surprised to find that this line is 'appointment only' viewing at my local boutique. I was in the Boston Copley boutique yesterday. Two of the windows had the polka dot displays but no bags were shown. When I asked about the bags, I was shown into a small private room that had the remaining pieces. It was a VERY small assortment! The SA said that they would reissue the line in October with more bags and SLGs.

IRL, the patterns seemed a bit overwhelming for me, although the small coin purses were cute. But I guess that I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to my LVs! :giggles:

I wasn't into LV when the roses pattern was produced, but I was surprised to find that this line is 'appointment only' viewing at my local boutique. I was in the Boston Copley boutique yesterday. Two of the windows had the polka dot displays but no bags were shown. When I asked about the bags, I was shown into a small private room that had the remaining pieces. It was a VERY small assortment! The SA said that they would reissue the line in October with more bags and SLGs.

IRL, the patterns seemed a bit overwhelming for me, although the small coin purses were cute. But I guess that I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to my LVs! :giggles:

Same here...the Kusama collection was in the VIP room. I asked the SA if it was already available and he led me inside. I saw the lockit, papillons, sunglasses, pochettes, agendas, pareos, wallets...just a few of each and that's about it. The SA asked how I knew about the collection...I said I saw the collection online.