Will keys scratch inside of bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfk100

Nov 11, 2010
I read in another thread that someone said they put their keys in their Chanel bag once and the inside got scratched! Has anyone else had experience with this?

Haven't done it yet, but could easily have...

What do you do with the keys then? A key holder is so bulky...

i would like some input on this too. i scratched (tiny) mine for the first time about a week ago and i'm still crying over it.

also, can anything be done once it's scratched?

You can try to buff out the area with some neutral colored or matching color polish. Test it in an area that isn't visible to make sure it matches and don't use too much. If there are a lot of scratches or deep ones Chanel can get them out for you. Most of my bags have fabric pockets that I can keep my keys in with no trouble, but if i had a lambskin lining I'd keep my keys clear!

Yeah, I'd like to know as well. :smile: But I generally keep my keeps in a separate pouch before I put then inside my purse. Well...depends on the purse-of-the-moment, actually. :smile:

i put my keys in a small pouch inside lambskin bags. they will definitely scratch and big time. i am not as careful with my large reissue camera case which has even sturdier lining and it's a mess with scratches!

Status
Not open for further replies.