Will it get dirty easy?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I tried searching for this question but couldnt find it so sorry if this has already been asked.
    I just wanted to know what everyones thoughts on the Damier Azur line and if you think it will get dirty easily if carried daily. I put my bag on the floor of my car every now and then, (i drive a corvette) and so if i am riding in it and not driving, i just put it under my legs if i am in a hurry.. being no back seat.
    I like the line, just worried about it getting dirty being so light colored.
    What do you think?
    Thanks

2. i assume it wont.. it'll be just like the white MC wouldnt it? and if it gets dirty, you can always just wipe it with a damp cloth?

3. The outside canvas is coated so that would not be a problem keeping clean. The inside and zipper is very light so that is what I worry about. I did spray my zipper with leather protectant so hopefully that will keep it clean for a while.

4. Coated canvas is easier to keep clean than mono lin line or vernis. IMO:angel: :flowers:

5. I'll recommend regular Damier for you.:yes: As Azur is lighter coloured, dirt will show easily and some stains may not wipe/clean out.

6. I'm surprised you put you bag in the floor of your car :wtf:

I'd have to say if that is the issue i'd go for something dark.

7. I put my white mc on the car floor it should be fine :smile:

8. Thanks for the info! If i go that with that line, i will spray it or do something to protect it. The zipper part is what worries me, like you said Bag*Snob.

Bag Fetish..LOL, i keep my car clean and try to get it detailed all the time. I know there still is dirt there, but not enough to get things dirty.. i wouldnt think. All my bags so far still look great;)

But... I wont have to worry about that anymore!! I sold my car today. We didnt think it would sale that fast being where we are at.. that car isnt usable in the winter. So, I am now on a hunt for a new car. I have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 so far. I just dont know!

Anyways, i am going in the LV store here Sat. so i will see what i can find.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice