Will it fit?

aerinha

Feb 26, 2012
Many months ago I got a mini Alexa in bluebell and it is finally her month. Will the very little I carry fit?

Top row is what goes in the lining pocket, the rest is for the main compartment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 201
The calculator stands in for my phone which is taking the pics.

I got in everything except the compact and small hand lotion but no room for the 8 oz bottle of water I take on shopping trips :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
It fit but is crammed so full when I try to take out my wallet everything else comes with it. So I make a swap to my smaller one that was my everyday wallet until every store decided it had to give out cards

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Awhile back I was asked for mod shots so here they are sorry they are so dark it wasn't the best light

It looks weird held in the hand

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
She's fabulous, aerinha! You can fit in all the essentials (maybe not the water ...) and she's such a little beauty! Purses can weigh a ton; it's good that you've swapped to your smaller one, which fits inside so well! B-) Great photos, btw; thank you! :smile:

She's fabulous, aerinha! You can fit in all the essentials (maybe not the water ...) and she's such a little beauty! Purses can weigh a ton; it's good that you've swapped to your smaller one, which fits inside so well! B-) Great photos, btw; thank you! :smile:
Thanks! Decided to make the monthly bag change a little more interesting :smile:

Thanks for the mod pics !

We are bag twins! I was worried about my mini being too small but she looks great on you and rests about the same place on me when worn cross body.

I am going to buy a smaller wallet too as I have a Ted baker continental which takes up most of her space.

Great pics thanks ;)

Thanks for the mod pics !

We are bag twins! I was worried about my mini being too small but she looks great on you and rests about the same place on me when worn cross body.

I am going to buy a smaller wallet too as I have a Ted baker continental which takes up most of her space.

Great pics thanks ;)

You're welcome, I had fun taking them. My big wallet also made her weigh a ton, with the swap she is much lighter. I wasn't sure how she was going to work when I first saw her in person. Now I am thinking "hmmm maybe a mini in black."

Looking great! And full credit to you for managing to get all your stuff inside.... No way could I manage that.

I call it a purse puzzle.:biggrin:. It was a little harder than my 28cm kelly style bag, but doable thanks to the wallet swap.

Looks great x such a lovely colour too x Love the pictures and I am surprised with how much you could fit in her! x

So am I, though without my smaller wallet I think I would have been frustrated in less than a week.