Will it fit?

aerinha

Feb 26, 2012
USA
Many months ago I got a mini Alexa in bluebell and it is finally her month. Will the very little I carry fit?

Top row is what goes in the lining pocket, the rest is for the main compartment.

Attachments

aerinha

Feb 26, 2012
USA
The calculator stands in for my phone which is taking the pics.

I got in everything except the compact and small hand lotion but no room for the 8 oz bottle of water I take on shopping trips :sad:

Attachments

Last edited:

aerinha

Feb 26, 2012
USA
It fit but is crammed so full when I try to take out my wallet everything else comes with it. So I make a swap to my smaller one that was my everyday wallet until every store decided it had to give out cards

Attachments

Last edited:

aerinha

Feb 26, 2012
USA
Awhile back I was asked for mod shots so here they are sorry they are so dark it wasn't the best light

It looks weird held in the hand

Attachments

Last edited:

Mayfly285

Sep 19, 2012
Derbyshire
She's fabulous, aerinha! You can fit in all the essentials (maybe not the water ...) and she's such a little beauty! Purses can weigh a ton; it's good that you've swapped to your smaller one, which fits inside so well! B-) Great photos, btw; thank you! :smile:

aerinha

Feb 26, 2012
USA
She's fabulous, aerinha! You can fit in all the essentials (maybe not the water ...) and she's such a little beauty! Purses can weigh a ton; it's good that you've swapped to your smaller one, which fits inside so well! B-) Great photos, btw; thank you! :smile:
Thanks! Decided to make the monthly bag change a little more interesting :smile:

Amachelle

May 9, 2014
Thanks for the mod pics !

We are bag twins! I was worried about my mini being too small but she looks great on you and rests about the same place on me when worn cross body.

I am going to buy a smaller wallet too as I have a Ted baker continental which takes up most of her space.

Great pics thanks ;)

aerinha

Feb 26, 2012
USA
Thanks for the mod pics !

We are bag twins! I was worried about my mini being too small but she looks great on you and rests about the same place on me when worn cross body.

I am going to buy a smaller wallet too as I have a Ted baker continental which takes up most of her space.

Great pics thanks ;)
You're welcome, I had fun taking them. My big wallet also made her weigh a ton, with the swap she is much lighter. I wasn't sure how she was going to work when I first saw her in person. Now I am thinking "hmmm maybe a mini in black."

Looking great! And full credit to you for managing to get all your stuff inside.... No way could I manage that.
I call it a purse puzzle.:biggrin:. It was a little harder than my 28cm kelly style bag, but doable thanks to the wallet swap.

Looks great x such a lovely colour too x Love the pictures and I am surprised with how much you could fit in her! x
So am I, though without my smaller wallet I think I would have been frustrated in less than a week.