will i use speedy?

1. i have a speedy (mono) . i haven't used her yet, and i won't (if i do) until the spring. but... will i use her? what do you think?

2. i just got the speedy its my first LV purchase and i love it and use it all the time!!

3. My speedy is one of the only bags that get the most use of all. I think once you start using it you'll love it.

4. I think once you pull it out the first time you will def use her a lot...

5. I hardly use mine either.. ugh. I'm just not a handheld bags kind of girl !

6. Ummm...maybe not as much as u'd like to eventually 'cos I see from ur avatar that u have a (very lovely and cute!) baby...handheld's a little more difficult to handle with babies around (JMO)...

7. Ditto! My Mono Speedy 35 is my workhorse! She is so stylish and carries all my stuff for me! I :heart: her! Yay for Speedy's! :wlae:

8. I use my mono speedy all the time! It's definitely my favorite LV piece.

9. I couldn't do without my mono speedy 35. I carry her daily. Luv, luv, luv my speedy:smile: :heart:

10. I use mine all the time too! :yes:

11. :yes:

12. I would use mine every weekend and not for work as I dont like the idea of bringing it around in Buses and Trains on the way to work

13. Speedy is my favorite style!

14. I don't use my speedy. After I bought it, I discovered that I must have shoulder bags only!!

15. i love speedies......

and i use them ALL THE TIME........i hardly even use my other bags.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice