Will I still get my purchase? -- white leather PS1 Pochette

linakpl

Mar 18, 2011
I recently purchased a clutch from an Ebay seller at the end of December, paid for it and still never received it.

PROENZA SCHOULER PS1 Pochette in White Leather
hochberm4
http://www.ebay.com/itm/29064895640...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1288

I recently checked on it and the seller relisted the same clutch!

hochberm4
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PROENZA-SCH...WH_Handbags&hash=item43ac6ff702#ht_500wt_1288

I've contacted the seller 3 times from when I purchased it and haven't heard from her :sad: I know I got it at a pretty awesome deal but isn't there some sort of rule that if you sell and item you have to sell it? I mean isn't that why you don't list stuff below what you're willing to sell it for? What are the chances I'll ever hold this clutch in my hands?

Any advice from anyone who has dealt with this would be much appreciated. I did file a never received claim through Ebay and put that I wanted my item still. Thank you!!!

File an item not received NOW!!! Or you will be out the money and the bag and file a non preforming seller report as well. Your buyer is not going to send your bag, thats obviously because they've relisted it. Sorry but you'll have to find another bag and a better seller

She doesn't have to sell you anything, but she deserves a BIG NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. Be sure to explain exactly what she did to warn future buyers.

She does however have to return your money. So she has just been sitting on it???

File an INR with Paypal...asap... since you have an uncommunicative seller

she really has earned a NEGATIVE feedback....in addition to a NPS

report... and you should contact ebay to let them know you bought

& paid for this item & it has been re-listed... what nerve!!

^^^Agree. This is not cool but she appears to be a newbie who doesn't get it and probably shouldn't be selling on ebay until she does. A seller cannot be "forced" to sell an item any more than a buyer can be "forced" to pay for an item. You filed the INR, you will get your money back.

^^^Agree. This is not cool but she appears to be a newbie who doesn't get it and probably shouldn't be selling on ebay until she does. A seller cannot be "forced" to sell an item any more than a buyer can be "forced" to pay for an item. You filed the INR, you will get your money back.

whether she is a "newbie" or not.... if you get paid for an item

you ship it not relist it...and yes, a seller can't be "forced" to ship

just like a "buyer" can't be forced to pay.... but once a selller

has been paid she should refund... that's just not good business

or honest for that matter newbie or not.... and besides which

a buyer can file a report against the seller just as the seller can

file a NPB....

I had the same thing that happened to me a couple of months ago. I won a pair of CL at a ridiculously low price for what they were. The seller told me that she "Was new to selling and didn't understand how Ebay worked." She thought that her BIN was a reserve price, and also had an starting auction price of like $99 or something. She relisted the shoes before she refunded me with a reserve. I got my money back, and called Ebay and flied a complaint against her. I ended up getting the last laugh though because she didn't get one single bid on the relisted shoes!

File an item not received NOW!!! Or you will be out the money and the bag and file a non preforming seller report as well. Your buyer is not going to send your bag, thats obviously because they've relisted it. Sorry but you'll have to find another bag and a better seller

This! And leave negative feedback! This seller sucks, and people need to be aware of that.

Heres another one from a reptuble seller hopefully your able to find your purse!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-N...ps=63&clkid=5595637996101222472#ht_2303wt_689
I recently purchased a clutch from an Ebay seller at the end of December, paid for it and still never received it.

hochberm4
http://www.ebay.com/itm/29064895640...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1288

I recently checked on it and the seller relisted the same clutch!

hochberm4
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PROENZA-SCH...WH_Handbags&hash=item43ac6ff702#ht_500wt_1288

I've contacted the seller 3 times from when I purchased it and haven't heard from her :sad: I know I got it at a pretty awesome deal but isn't there some sort of rule that if you sell and item you have to sell it? I mean isn't that why you don't list stuff below what you're willing to sell it for? What are the chances I'll ever hold this clutch in my hands?

Any advice from anyone who has dealt with this would be much appreciated. I did file a never received claim through Ebay and put that I wanted my item still. Thank you!!!

Thank you for all your advice and help ladies! And thank you skislope for the other listing! I'm not watching it on my acct :P

I have to wait 7 days to escalate a case. I'm just so mad at this girl because she lowered the price of her auction by $100 between yesterday and today so I know she's checking her Ebay account and she doesn't have the decency to at least message me, grr. I guess you can't expect to find amazing deals without some mishaps :T