Will I regret trading my Square lamb Mini for a caviar WOC?

1. Hi everyone,

I am thinking of selling my square black lamb mini which is a vintage beauty for a new caviar woc. I love my square black mini but because its lambskin it doesn't get much use because I want to protect it mostly but its a very special bag because it has a classic look, my other square mini is caviar but a lighter color. I was thinking I can replace it for a black caviar WOC because I can use it more everyday and so the bag would get way more use for its cost. I am just not sure if I will regret it? I know the WOC has issues with rubbing and even bending upwards on corners which I'm not a fan of, but I love the look of it and I feel it would be so handy to use. What would you do?

2. If you’re thinking you’ll regret it, you probably will.:smile: I vote to keep the mini and wear it more often.

papertiger, OCMomof3 and killerlife like this.
  3. You’ll regret it. Keep it and use it on special occasions and if you have the funds, buy the caviar mini for everyday use.

papertiger and OCMomof3 like this.
  4. Sell it. The vintage darker gold looks dated to me. Plus, you never wear it so it’s a waste just sitting in your closet. I vote to sell.

Bags should be worn and not babied or kept in the closet.

5. What about selling the square mini and getting a rectangular mini instead of the WOC as you expressed some concerns regarding the wear and tear of the WOC.

6. Vintage lamb versus new caviar?
    That is a no brainer in my book, so I think the chances of regret are high.
    Also, in my view the old lamb is sturdier, in the long run, than new caviar. It refurbishes very well.

Purseonic Woman and papertiger like this.