Will I have a good experience

I've never been but have always wanted to go. I say go alone and leave your itinerary with your family and friends, or join a tour group if you'd like company! Life's too short to sit at home and if you have the means and the time, go for it.

i personally wouldn't wing it alone on my first trip by myself. i would go with a tour group though, then go alone on subsequent trips.

paris is wonderful though! :smile:

You'll have a fab time! Make sure you have some French though.

I go to NY on my own all the time and have also been to Paris and Italy on my own, great fun and means you get to see all that you want

absolutely! just stay somewhere safe , travel smart and safe. but there are so many sites to see and so much shopping to do. you'll have a great time.

I do alot of things alone too cos if i sat around and waited for multiple schedules to sync, i'd never do anything!!

and the nice thing about doing stuff alone is that you can do whatever you want. no need to eat something you hate because someone else wants to eat it... no need to shop at a boutique you're not interested in bcos it's someone's fav brand.

Paris is safe enough to go there alone.
=)

go for it girl!!:wlae::wlae::wlae:

C'mon JILLYBEAN!
Lets go to Paris again and meet up with her!LOL!
IM IN!

Ahhh you know I'm dying to go away! I've been looking at packages to Santorini-I need a vacation so badly and I have no vacation time left at work since i'm quitting in 9 WEEKS!

Paris right now would be amazing!