will i ever find a pochette?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been looking for a Louis pochette FOREVER for around $80-$120, and I still haven't found one.

Do you guys think I'll ever find one?

OF COURSE NOT DIRECT FROM VUITTON, but on eBay or something

2. At that price it will take a while. Be patient my friend!

3. at that price it might take a while. if you go up to $200 you will have an easier time

4. Unlikely at that price. I agree that if you are willing to spend up to $200, you can find it at a consignment shop or second hand.

Otherwise, I would just save up for a new one.

5. I was looking in that price range about 3 years ago and was able to get one a little outside of that with the additions (bolt keyring, long strap). At this point however, if one does surface at that price - the vachetta tab will probably be pretty dark and the strap may be splitting.. it might be better deal wise to open up your budget a bit more since the strap costs so much to replace. :s

6. I got one on eBay about a year ago for $110 and one off craigslist for $100. There are definitely some out there. Be patient and you will find it.

7. I saw an inexpensive pochette on let-trade.

8. because the UK pound has dropped, prices are cheaper for us now to buy from ebay.co.uk! Ive seen pochettes go for 70-100 pounds.. (75 dollars and up)

9. i think it's possible. you just have to keep looking. i actually sold mine for around that price, but only because the bag needed a new zipper pull. i've also seen a pochette for about 100 on craigslist before that looked like it was in good condition. but i dont know if it was authentic since i wasnt interested in buying it.

10. XX
    read the rules!

11. No selling here!