will I be crazy to give it up?

H-Angel

O.G.
Apr 9, 2010
I had the opportunity to grab the last white GST with GHW prior to the increase paying only 2350 no tax. I havent used it to this day as I have been thinking if I should keep or exchange for jumbo ghw instead. I like how easy it is to carry a flap, I like the cc turnlock and the overall style - PLUS it is yet again increasing in price! I do have a number of flaps already and thought for a cheaper price, I can get the color combo I have been lusting.

Would I be crazy to return the GST? is 1950$ worth adding just to get the color combo I want?

help!

You purchased your GST before the price increase so it must have been sometime in August...? and you haven't used it once. You also said you like how easy it is to carry a flap, you like the cc turnlock and the overall style, etc. It seems to me that you like the flap more than the GST. If you don't think you will use your GST then you should exchange for the jumbo to get the most use of the jumbo. Good luck with your decision.

Looking at your signature and how many flaps you already have I would stay with the GST!

It adds variety to your collection - in color and in design.

I totally agree. You have lots of beautiful colour flaps, but nothing white and no GST :smile: However, if you know deep down that you wont get much use out of it, I would return for something else. Maybe something other than a classic jumbo will catch your eye?? GL! :biggrin:

Thanks everyone!

Sometime in august-sept time frame.

I got from NM and it was paid for by the client but was never picked up. she refunded the payment so the bag was nevertouched new when I got it.

It is indeed true that I have quite a bit of flaps already. Which make me think twice about returning. For a better price compared to 4300, and the new price of 2950... plus at least I have a different style in my collection...

its so hard!!!

I totally get what you're saying about having purchased the GST pre price increase.Seems like a good deal, you saved money. However, It's not a savings if you don't love and use the GST. I say exchange for the flap. Good luck :smile:

Hi, I was and still in the dilemma about to keep the flap or sell it to get GST !!! but the heaps of people told me to KEEP the flap... now I am in loved with GST sooo bad but I still don't really know of I am gonna use the bag much if I get it. ATM I am happy to keep my jumbo flap and still lusting over GST. But in reality u need to ask urself which bag u will more likely to use? and then u will decide which to get... It's ok to wanting something but r u gonna use it?

I decided to order the jumbo. My SA happen to recieve one today and due to the rumored increase by Jan1 I decided to bite the bullet. I will think later when I get it. Worst case - I will waste 18.50$ for shipping cost. At least I get it before the increase and think about it for however long it takes. Will keep you guys posted with side by side pics.

I agree with MartiniBeach about adding variety to your collection although I have to say that white jumbo with ghw is one of the most gorgeous flap combination I've seen. Can't wait to see you post pictures side by side. It's a tough decision but I hope you can make up your mind when you receive your flap!

I think u should keep the gst cos your list has several flaps already. I think it's just a matter of time you will get used to the look of gst. Tho gst is casual looking, but it's really a useful everyday bag with opening that u can take in n out things easily n u wil begin to love it once u start using. Cos your gst is white color, just remember to wear white top to avoid color stain.