Will Heloise go on sale?

^Imon - they were the great big ones that look like a suitcase - not what we are interested in. Can't remember the price but not worth getting upset about.

There were actually four different ones. Three East/West (the larger ones) totes in mocha, red, and black. I am 5'9" tall so those work for me... the other one was a smaller one, the one that Mischa Barton was carrying in the photos. I got mine for about $1150 because I had an extra coupon code.

There were actually four different ones. Three East/West (the larger ones) totes in mocha, red, and black. I am 5'9" tall so those work for me... the other one was a smaller one, the one that Mischa Barton was carrying in the photos. I got mine for about $1150 because I had an extra coupon code.

Awesome! Please post photos when you receive it!:yes:

Sorry stars - didn't mean to imply that the totes are wrong. I am 6 feet tall and could pull them off. I just wanted the Mischa Barton one with the pocket on the satchel top and I did get one from Bluefly. What kind did you get - the tote or the smaller satchel or the smallest satchel? (Soo confusing...)

Sorry stars - didn't mean to imply that the totes are wrong. I am 6 feet tall and could pull them off. I just wanted the Mischa Barton one with the pocket on the satchel top and I did get one from Bluefly. What kind did you get - the tote or the smaller satchel or the smallest satchel? (Soo confusing...)

Oh.. no biggie. lol. I got the tote, which is what I wanted.. I'm also a size 16.. if I were thinner.. I'd go for something smaller, but sigh... i'm not. haha. :smile: Anyway, I am waiting for the Mocha East/West Tote... i "hope" its the same one that they had at Nordys...

Which one did you get? Pics????

I think I would love the Heloise in any style. I'm short(ish) 5'4" so I didn't think I could pull off the tote. The leather is TDF and I really haven't seen a color I didn't like. I recently saw the "vanilla" (I think that's the name) in the smaller satchel like my red. I love that too! I am soooo loving this line.

Please let us know how you like the tote. Is the mocha the darker of the 2 browns?

If any of you get the large black heloise with the zip top from bluefly, you've probably got the best deal for now. The black heloise with the satchel zip top did not go on sale at NM or Nordies. I've asked the SA's and had them do price checks. So, enjoy your bags!

I think I would love the Heloise in any style. I'm short(ish) 5'4" so I didn't think I could pull off the tote. The leather is TDF and I really haven't seen a color I didn't like. I recently saw the "vanilla" (I think that's the name) in the smaller satchel like my red. I love that too! I am soooo loving this line.

Please let us know how you like the tote. Is the mocha the darker of the 2 browns?

Vanilla heloise? Sounds yummy, what shade is it? Cream?