Will Heloise go on sale?

thanks kiss! I did see those and they even had a red one but the one I want has the crazy braided handles as shown but with a satchel top. My local Neiman's has a black one but I like the red. Sigh....

Some of the Heloise totes are on sale at Nordstrom. I posted pictures in the thread about Nordstrom's presale.

kiss_p : I called your Nordies and was told that none of the Heloise are on sale. I saw your pics and had a cow!! I called last night and was told Peggy was out until Monday and none of the other girls knew about any Heloise being on sale. Were you in the store? Did you see them? The SA I spoke with tried ringing one up and she said it was not on sale. Unless they wanted them for themselves?:nuts: I thought I'd call on Monday and see what Peggy says.

I just saw this gorgeous bag at Nordstrom, Mall of America! Aaron was so excited to show it to me, because it is the last one available in all their stores.
40506.jpg

He has the red one (vermillion) at full price ($1525) :crybaby:.

I got the red one (above) from Neiman Marcus. I really wanted the bigger one (like the brown pictured) but no such luck. I think I got the last one NM had, anywhere. I had been on a waitlist (for the online store)and got cancelled the day before I went to the NM store in Dallas last week. They told me there would be no more and I even called the Chloe boutiques and was told the same thing. SOLD OUT!

When I walked into NM last week, the day after having my waitlist order cancelled, there she was, sitting on the shelf...calling to me.:P

kiss_p : I called your Nordies and was told that none of the Heloise are on sale. I saw your pics and had a cow!! I called last night and was told Peggy was out until Monday and none of the other girls knew about any Heloise being on sale. Were you in the store? Did you see them? The SA I spoke with tried ringing one up and she said it was not on sale. Unless they wanted them for themselves?:nuts: I thought I'd call on Monday and see what Peggy says.
No, I wasn't in the store. Peggy email the pictures to me. I wonder if the SA knows what a Heloise is. Did you describe it to her? Peggy has the smaller one listed as a "shoulder mocha" and the larger one listed as a 'large tote". I've attached the pictures. If you PM me with your email addy, I will send you the email.

Attachments

• Lg Tote blk not pictured red tobacco WAS$1980 NOW$1179.90.jpg
    Lg Tote blk not pictured red tobacco WAS$1980 NOW$1179.90.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 67
  • Shoulder mocha WAS$1370 NOW$819.90.jpg
    Shoulder mocha WAS$1370 NOW$819.90.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 59
I got the red one (above) from Neiman Marcus. I really wanted the bigger one (like the brown pictured) but no such luck. I think I got the last one NM had, anywhere. I had been on a waitlist (for the online store)and got cancelled the day before I went to the NM store in Dallas last week. They told me there would be no more and I even called the Chloe boutiques and was told the same thing. SOLD OUT!

When I walked into NM last week, the day after having my waitlist order cancelled, there she was, sitting on the shelf...calling to me.:P
The Red Heloise is on NAP for $15xx...Gorgeous bag!

The Red Heloise is on NAP for $15xx...Gorgeous bag!
I saw that acshih! I do think they may have the last of them. I've called the Chloe boutiques and NM and Saks, etc. I am holding on to mine, but not going to carry it just yet. It wows me and I love it, red is my favorite color. I've never had a red bag before though so I'm trying to make sure it "fits" my wardrobe. It would be kinda silly to spend $1500 just to look at it. It is a beauty IRL and I can't believe how much I love it.

^^^^Eeeemon!! Carry your ravenously beautiful Heloise.^^^^ You will maybe see it cheaper on ebay in about a year...maybe?

FYI Bluefly had your Heloise this Summer for 13XX dollars. I think it lasted as long as a NY second on BF's webpage. That is the cheapest I have ever seen it (and the only time).

Chloe may reissue the purse but the original is the best!

No, I wasn't in the store. Peggy email the pictures to me. I wonder if the SA knows what a Heloise is. Did you describe it to her? Peggy has the smaller one listed as a "shoulder mocha" and the larger one listed as a 'large tote". I've attached the pictures. If you PM me with your email addy, I will send you the email.

I talked to Peggy, who is my regular SA and none of the Heloise bags are on sale. It was a mistake that she included it in the email. I really wanted to get the East/West Shoppers tote.

bumping this up to see if anyone knows where I can get one for less...aside from Bluefly (unless you guys have like a 20% coupon). lol.

I talked to Peggy, who is my regular SA and none of the Heloise bags are on sale. It was a mistake that she included it in the email. I really wanted to get the East/West Shoppers tote.

bumping this up to see if anyone knows where I can get one for less...aside from Bluefly (unless you guys have like a 20% coupon). lol.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion about the Heloise at Nordstorm. I have not seen any Heloise's on sale. Good luck on your search!

I would love a heloise too. It is my favorite dream Chloe bag atm. I cannot pay full price though so I will wait. I hope I don't have to wait too long though! She is AMAZING in person. :upsidedown:

After talking to Peggy... she basically said that it was unlikely to go on sale anytime soon. The "Soonest" it might go on sale would be after Christmas... maybe in January. Sigh... off to dream. :smile: lol

I heard that it may go on "special" like a 30% off for a day (your choice of handbag) after Christmas. Maybe sooner, with any luck. Make sure you have a SA that will keep you in the loop! Or just keep checking here!