Will Heloise go on sale?

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Has anyone heard from their SA if the Heloise will go on sale? I know the sales are just starting, but I'm just curious. I think the Heloise is so pretty IRL.

Thanks!

I want the heloise to go on sale too!:girlsigh:The only thing that I've seen so far is when Bloomies had there F&F sale. So it was only 20% and I'm waiting for a better discount. Here's hoping for all of us that we all get the heloise of our choice at a great price!:drinkup:

Bloomingdale's F&F is giving 20% off on Chloe including the Heloise. I know it's not much, considering the great sales lately, but I'm afraid the one(s) I want are going to sell out. I also just got off the phone with NM and they have the red one on pre-order. They are expecting 10 more (only 10 - AFAIK)
Full price, but this will sell out for sure. I thought it already had. I haven't been able to find one anywhere. Has anyone seen it lately? Thanks

I just saw this gorgeous bag at Nordstrom, Mall of America! Aaron was so excited to show it to me, because it is the last one available in all their stores.
40506.jpg

He has the red one (vermillion) at full price ($1525) :crybaby:.

I'd really like a brown or black small heloise- I'm hoping that because the red one is the really desired one, i might be more likely to get a steal in one of my preferred colours after Christmas.