Will Heloise go on sale?

yes, it's very pretty. It was hard to put down and walk away from. If I hadn't just bought the red twin to that bag, I'd have been all over it.

It's the only one I've seen so I hope there are more!

Sorry stars - didn't mean to imply that the totes are wrong. I am 6 feet tall and could pull them off. I just wanted the Mischa Barton one with the pocket on the satchel top and I did get one from Bluefly. What kind did you get - the tote or the smaller satchel or the smallest satchel? (Soo confusing...)

That crazy Misha Barton should be a Chloe spokes person!! She sells more bags for this company next to Nic"hoe" Richie!

Well I got mine and i'm sad to say its going back. Bluefly.com did a crappy job packing it and it came to me all wadded up in its box. Its pretty, but I'm moving on.... I'm pretty sad about it. sigh.

I'm in trouble. I have a medium Heloise satchel with the pocket at the top and the zip in black and I love it and all. But THEN - I had to go ahead and buy my dream bag I have been panting over for months - the patent dome Paddy satchel in black from the Chloe boutique in Florida for 50% off. I have to return the Heloise to Bluefly eventually and it is killing me. I keep taking it out of the plastic wrap and trying it on. Contrary to Star's experience, my bag was packaged really nicely and it is the genuine article and all - darn itl I have a feeling that black Heloises will be on sale after Christmas. Do I need TWO black bags? What kind of question is that to ask fellow Chloe addicts?

Hold on to her and try to score a cheaper price!!!!!!!!!! Remember you have 90 days to return your lady and that gives you some power.

One day I'll probably buy another black bag. I now have two Nat. The tall Paddy shopper and a small Gucci bamboo handled purse. (there's a need for both).