Will H issue a scarf for Q E II's 60th Jubilee?

MetzFan

Nov 5, 2011
I'm just wondering if anyone has heard whether or not Hermes will put out a scarf for the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's reign? I believe she is a fan of H and wears the scarves quite often. The Jubilee weekend is in June....

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard whether or not Hermes will put out a scarf for the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's reign? I believe she is a fan of H and wears the scarves quite often. The Jubilee weekend is in June....

Fingers are crossed, hope H reads your thread! Great suggestion....WOW, I would buy it for certain! THANKS....

They should offer Her Majesty the opportunity to design her own scarf and make it a one-of. After all it is her Jubilee. (Okay, stop with the torches and uncuff me.-- am just fantasizing how nifty it would be to have a design that no one else has and who better than she?)

They should offer Her Majesty the opportunity to design her own scarf and make it a one-of. After all it is her Jubilee. (Okay, stop with the torches and uncuff me.-- am just fantasizing how nifty it would be to have a design that no one else has and who better than she?)

I LOVE this idea!

There is a scarf that was issued, it's Grande Tenue in two colorways in a limited edition of 100 each. They were for sale at the Royal Windsor Horse Show and are available at the Royal Exchange in London.

pqgrl.jpg

20k20if.jpg

Last edited:
All of the stores in London will be receiving the scarves. According to the SA at Bond Street, they will receive them the first week of June. They had both scarves at Selfridges. Good luck to anyone who's looking for them!

kawainekko said:
All of the stores in London will be receiving the scarves. According to the SA at Bond Street, they will receive them the first week of June. They had both scarves at Selfridges. Good luck to anyone who's looking for them!

I brought the brown one last week and should receive by this Friday with my other goodies. My SA recommended the scarf for me and she said they only received 10 pieces of total in the shop, so I'm very lucky! :biggrin: