will fendi monogram a 2jours tag not bought from them or NM or Saks?

Yes, but even if buying from the only retailer that stocks Fendi in Australia, they still don't offer the service! I would like to think that if I stopped by NYC with my Australian retail purchased bag, that Fendi would monogram it!

Hi, I just bought a 2jours and my question is ,if fendi do stamp my initials (I bought it on a different retail store) how much will they charge for stamping?? Thank you.:biggrin:

I just ordered my first Fendi 2Jour. Fendi was totally sold out of the grey medium shopper AHHH! I ended up ordering from Saks. I'm usually a Nordstrom gal because their customer service is so amazing. I was hesitant because I really wanted to have the 1 year warranty and free monogramming. I am going to be in LA soon. Hopefully they will monogram it for free.

I am very cautious of where I purchase my bags. I purchased a Prada Saffiano Lux from Prada and had to take it back after about 6 months because the pipping was starting to come through the leather O_O. They sent it to Prada in Italy for repair.

Saks said that they send their bags to a local luxury leather repair shop. Fingers crossed that I don't have to go through that with my 2Jour.

Oh... and I was kinda bummed that my Fendi only came in a dust bag from Saks. For $2.4K, I just expected it to be in the yellow Fendi box or at least in a Saks box. Underwhelming.

I just ordered my first Fendi 2Jour. Fendi was totally sold out of the grey medium shopper AHHH! I ended up ordering from Saks. I'm usually a Nordstrom gal because their customer service is so amazing. I was hesitant because I really wanted to have the 1 year warranty and free monogramming. I am going to be in LA soon. Hopefully they will monogram it for free.

I am very cautious of where I purchase my bags. I purchased a Prada Saffiano Lux from Prada and had to take it back after about 6 months because the pipping was starting to come through the leather O_O. They sent it to Prada in Italy for repair.

Saks said that they send their bags to a local luxury leather repair shop. Fingers crossed that I don't have to go through that with my 2Jour.

Oh... and I was kinda bummed that my Fendi only came in a dust bag from Saks. For $2.4K, I just expected it to be in the yellow Fendi box or at least in a Saks box. Underwhelming.

Congrats on finding such a lovely and amazing bag!!

Saks has Fendi boutiques within their stores. I frequent the Fendi boutique at Saks AtL. You should get fabulous service via the boutiques within Saks. I am certain they would provide you with a proper dust bag and hassle free heat stamping for the tag:tup:

Give them a chance to make it right. I agree that you should have all the proper packaging for a full price purchase. :smile:

Hello,

I purchased this purse on ebay. Can you please help verify that it is authentic? All pictures are included in the listing.

[FONT=&quot]Item Name (if you know it): Fendi 2Jours[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leather Mini Tote[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Link (if available): http://www.ebay.com/itm/151521374935?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT[/FONT]

Thank you,
Danielle

You will get a much quicker response if you post here...... http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/authenticate-this-fendi-please-read-the-rules-and-820058.html

Hello!

I know its been a while since someone posted here but I'll give it a shot. I just got my 3jour today and I wanted to get it monogrammed. I don't think it gets hot stamped but engraved instead. Do you think my local Fendi retailer will do this? Anyone have any experience with this?

Hello!

I know its been a while since someone posted here but I'll give it a shot. I just got my 3jour today and I wanted to get it monogrammed. I don't think it gets hot stamped but engraved instead. Do you think my local Fendi retailer will do this? Anyone have any experience with this?
I got the answer to my own question. I am in Seattle for work and I went into Nordstroms and they have a Fendi boutique. Found a new SA I will love forever and she said the monogramming is complimentary. It did have to be sent out, but it will be returned to me in Michigan.

I got the answer to my own question. I am in Seattle for work and I went into Nordstroms and they have a Fendi boutique. Found a new SA I will love forever and she said the monogramming is complimentary. It did have to be sent out, but it will be returned to me in Michigan.

Good for you. . congrats on your new purse.