will fendi monogram a 2jours tag not bought from them or NM or Saks?

Elizabel

Sep 30, 2012
Australia
Yes, but even if buying from the only retailer that stocks Fendi in Australia, they still don't offer the service! I would like to think that if I stopped by NYC with my Australian retail purchased bag, that Fendi would monogram it!

reneemaniac

May 12, 2014
Alongside the question of monogram, does Fendi punch additional holes for shoulder straps? I recently purchased a 2jour mini from NM online, but the only Fendi near me is in Nordstrom. Can I take the shoulder strap and the tag to Nordstrom for the services I need? Thanks.

mlr88

Jul 17, 2013
Hi, I just bought a 2jours and my question is ,if fendi do stamp my initials (I bought it on a different retail store) how much will they charge for stamping?? Thank you.:biggrin:

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
The fendi boutique in Saks hot stamped mine for free and I bought my 2jours from Overstock.

mlr88

Jul 17, 2013
Thank you, already went toa fendi boutique for stamping and they didn't ask for anything like receipt or something, just the tag +30 min + $0 !! :smile::graucho:

simplytiffi

Aug 12, 2014
I just ordered my first Fendi 2Jour. Fendi was totally sold out of the grey medium shopper AHHH! I ended up ordering from Saks. I'm usually a Nordstrom gal because their customer service is so amazing. I was hesitant because I really wanted to have the 1 year warranty and free monogramming. I am going to be in LA soon. Hopefully they will monogram it for free.

I am very cautious of where I purchase my bags. I purchased a Prada Saffiano Lux from Prada and had to take it back after about 6 months because the pipping was starting to come through the leather O_O. They sent it to Prada in Italy for repair.

Saks said that they send their bags to a local luxury leather repair shop. Fingers crossed that I don't have to go through that with my 2Jour.

Oh... and I was kinda bummed that my Fendi only came in a dust bag from Saks. For $2.4K, I just expected it to be in the yellow Fendi box or at least in a Saks box. Underwhelming.

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
I just ordered my first Fendi 2Jour. Fendi was totally sold out of the grey medium shopper AHHH! I ended up ordering from Saks. I'm usually a Nordstrom gal because their customer service is so amazing. I was hesitant because I really wanted to have the 1 year warranty and free monogramming. I am going to be in LA soon. Hopefully they will monogram it for free.

I am very cautious of where I purchase my bags. I purchased a Prada Saffiano Lux from Prada and had to take it back after about 6 months because the pipping was starting to come through the leather O_O. They sent it to Prada in Italy for repair.

Saks said that they send their bags to a local luxury leather repair shop. Fingers crossed that I don't have to go through that with my 2Jour.

Oh... and I was kinda bummed that my Fendi only came in a dust bag from Saks. For $2.4K, I just expected it to be in the yellow Fendi box or at least in a Saks box. Underwhelming.
Congrats on finding such a lovely and amazing bag!!

Saks has Fendi boutiques within their stores. I frequent the Fendi boutique at Saks AtL. You should get fabulous service via the boutiques within Saks. I am certain they would provide you with a proper dust bag and hassle free heat stamping for the tag:tup:

Give them a chance to make it right. I agree that you should have all the proper packaging for a full price purchase. :smile:

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
Hello,

I purchased this purse on ebay. Can you please help verify that it is authentic? All pictures are included in the listing.

[FONT=&quot]Item Name (if you know it): Fendi 2Jours[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leather Mini Tote[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Link (if available): http://www.ebay.com/itm/151521374935?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT[/FONT]

Thank you,
Danielle
You will get a much quicker response if you post here...... http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/authenticate-this-fendi-please-read-the-rules-and-820058.html

Mar 14, 2015
, MI
Hello!

I know its been a while since someone posted here but I'll give it a shot. I just got my 3jour today and I wanted to get it monogrammed. I don't think it gets hot stamped but engraved instead. Do you think my local Fendi retailer will do this? Anyone have any experience with this?

Mar 14, 2015
, MI
Hello!

I know its been a while since someone posted here but I'll give it a shot. I just got my 3jour today and I wanted to get it monogrammed. I don't think it gets hot stamped but engraved instead. Do you think my local Fendi retailer will do this? Anyone have any experience with this?
I got the answer to my own question. I am in Seattle for work and I went into Nordstroms and they have a Fendi boutique. Found a new SA I will love forever and she said the monogramming is complimentary. It did have to be sent out, but it will be returned to me in Michigan.

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
I got the answer to my own question. I am in Seattle for work and I went into Nordstroms and they have a Fendi boutique. Found a new SA I will love forever and she said the monogramming is complimentary. It did have to be sent out, but it will be returned to me in Michigan.
Good for you. . congrats on your new purse.

Summergirl82

Oct 9, 2014
Good for you. . congrats on your new purse.
Do I have to take the bag for monograming? I bought my bag at matchesfashion.com and will be traveling to paris and london next april and want to have it monogrammed, do you think they will do it if I bring the tag only? I don't want to take my 3jours to the trip..