Will Dita be wearing CLs tonight?

panrixx

Nov 12, 2007
For those of us in the UK, Dita is on Channel 3 at 10pm (Al Murray's Happy Hour!!!). Seems a strange program for her to appear on but they announced it during one of the commercial breaks.

Will she be wearing CLs? I'd be surprised if she does not.

Well, I watched the program and, of course, the answer was Yes. If I'm not mistaken she was wearing the CL Catwomen T-bar shoes. Saw plenty of flashes of the red soles whilst she was being interviewed.

Thank God she is no longer with that beyond weird Manson dude. I never thought they were a good match. I hear he broke her heart, too. She is so classy and so old hollywood style.

Thank God she is no longer with that beyond weird Manson dude. I never thought they were a good match. I hear he broke her heart, too. She is so classy and so old hollywood style.

ITA. Manson seems to transform his women. Now his current flame, Evan Rachel Wood has that "dead" look going on.

In all fairness, her relationship with MM was what made her a mainstream celebrity and is the reason why her career has taken off. She had her little group of "fans" before, but no one else knew who she was.

I adore Dita she is my total iconic idol. I actually quite like MM music and have seen him live a couple of times. He always does a good show, but I do agree him and Dita were a funny mix but he did get her into mainstream view. How he dumped her for the new girl I'll never know???? shows how crazy he is!