Will Coach let me buy just the strap?

OogleAtLuxury

Nov 14, 2017
I have a Coach Star Jes Crossbody (pics below) that is awesome and beautiful, but I wish it had some kind of handle. I was thinking of trying to add a chain of the same color to the bag. I could buy the Coach Dinky chain from Coach itself, but I really want something a bit chunkier. I was hoping to get the Coach Signature chain (again, pic below). Does Coach let you buy just certain parts of bags? Has anyone had luck getting something like this and/or know where else to look? I've search Poshmark to no avail!

Bag:

Chain: https://www.coachoutlet.com/products/signature-chain-crossbody/78801.html

1611071755707.png

I love the Signature chain bag charm too. I wish they made more options in gunmetal and silver. It definitely seems like gold is their go-to option. I always see handbags or wallets that I like in black, oxblood, and saddle brown that only come in gold hardware. It’s so disappointing.

Speaking on this subject, I’m too new of a member to make my own post, but I’ve been wanting to ask something; can anyone tell me if the dinky bag charm with the mirror (not the tiny bag charm that doesn’t open up with the mirror inside) was made in silver as well as gold? I missed it when it was new, so I never actually saw it on the Coach website and I have only ever seen the gold version on resell apps.