Will Chelsea be released again?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LOVE this bag every time someone posts a pic of it -- especially the mineral. Will she every be released again in any style/color: hobo, satchel, etc.?

2. I dont know, but I recently won my first Chelsea on ebay for a great price and cant wait for fall to use it!

Attached Files:

3. This is one bag I wish I was brave enough to buy through e-bay!

4. I had no problem buying it. there were actually several of them, NWT, and I got the best deal at the time and the bag is perfect. Just check to be sure their feedback is good, and get it authenticated if you need to. I have had nothing but positive ebay transactions, though, so maybe Im just getting lucky.

5. I just bought my 2nd Chelsea bag on *bay today! I love my tote so much I got a hobo too!

6. They had a ton of them at the outlet today.

There was a blueish / brown combo and a tan/brown combo.

I have a black one and love it! :wlae:

7. I got my Chelsea at a Boutique sale and it's my 'Carly' bag because the Carly kept falling off my left shoulder and this one stays put. Also, I won't have to worry about it fraying because it's all Chelsea leather!

I totally love this bag and I have a couple of Chelsea wallets to match! :yahoo:

BTW, the chelsea on my bag is a bluish/inky colour.

Take care,

Attached Files:

8. Do you mean by 'boutique sale' w/a PCE?

9. Actually, even better. At one Coach boutique bags were marked down at clearance prices...for instance, my chelsea bag was marked down from $598, I think, down to $49. So I got it! I got several bags at that price and 50% off for a few other bags. The sale will never happen again. They needed to clear away their inventory instead of storing it. So, that's how my collection ballooned! [BTW, no PCE allowed, of course!]

Take care,

10. Wow! I've never seen a sale at a Coach Boutique. At the Outlet/Factory store I did, but not a boutique. You got a Chelsea for $49??? AMAZING!!:yes:

11. I got a Chelsea of ebay, like that , mine is light blue, I just got the matching ziparound wallet of ebay too.:tup: I got the bag for about 80 and the wallet for 100.

12. WOW! I'm sooooo jealous!

13. Yeah, I got amazing deals, but I would give up my sale items in a heartbeat if I lived right next door to a Coach Outlet. This is as good as it got and now it's over. :crybaby:

14. I have never heard of a boutique sale either but I'd like to, lol!

15. I believe the sale T-girl scored at was at a Canada boutique, but now that they are opening a Canada outlet there will not be another sale like it. Lucky! :P