Will CdC ever get slouchy?

ocmommy

Birkinstalker
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
My B wasn't carried much at all before being stored away, it seems, and as such...well, it would be rude to call her uptight, but gurlfren needs to r-e-l-a-x!

Will this leather ever get deliciously slouchy and bat-wingy? I'm fairly casual and just really love that floppy look that Birkins get, almost like they are melting.

What say you all?

My B wasn't carried much at all before being stored away, it seems, and as such...well, it would be rude to call her uptight, but gurlfren needs to r-e-l-a-x!

Will this leather ever get deliciously slouchy and bat-wingy? I'm fairly casual and just really love that floppy look that Birkins get, almost like they are melting.

What say you all?

No. Mine is about 12 years old and I would not call it slouchy, no batwings, but not as stiff as epsom. If you wanted floppy, clemence would have been a better bet.

hahaha your title of this thread made me think you were talking about the collier de chien bracelet. i don't own any chèvre bags but from the slg i have i can't imagine them going floppy. like many members said clemence is the one.

I bet she's a beauty, I adore chevre.

I am not in a box on how slouchy a purse is or is not. My concern is with color and weight in equal measure.

The only down side to the floppy pieces is perhaps the wear to the corners since they droop towards the hard surfaces more.

I, too, thought of the bracelet when just seeing the thread name. My brain went floppy bracelet, wha? You had me for a sec.

I've got several bags in chèvre coromandel I just love love love that spine. And it's stiff as my granny's bones even though the oldest is 10yrs young.