Will boobs job make me look bigger?

goldenbraid

Oct 31, 2014
I guess the questions for people who got their boob surgery already. After graduating highschool, my boobs got smaller... I was pretty happy with my body during my early 20's but my boobs... i dont know it became way smaller. Because my bone structures are big and my shoulders are more broad, i look quite big so even if I want bigger boobs i'm just afraid it'll make me look fatter?

I think it mostly depends on the profile . If you chose high profile they’ll probably make you look “bigger” as you said . Personally , I don’t think any implants would make anyone look chubby as long as you chose the right size and shape !

I had quite chubby arms and was also afraid how big breasts would fit my body. after breastfeeding lost all the volume, but I always had quite impressive breast size, so I knew how approximately it’ll look like. no worries, if you got the right volume, you’ll look just gorgeous !

Reactions: goldenbraid
I had quite chubby arms and was also afraid how big breasts would fit my body. after breastfeeding lost all the volume, but I always had quite impressive breast size, so I knew how approximately it’ll look like. no worries, if you got the right volume, you’ll look just gorgeous !
Thank u!! Do types of implants matter? I have Motiva in mind because i heard its the best but it's pricey. which one did you get??

Thank u!! Do types of implants matter? I have Motiva in mind because i heard its the best but it's pricey. which one did you get??
oh… . I was following one ps on insta and saw an event they were running for breast augmentation, it was a year ago so the total I paid was way lower than original prices. I was also quite cost-sensitive. so, I was offered sebbin in the beginning but a day before my surgery it turned out they were out of the size I wanted and suggested to switch to motiva which actually was more expensive. but thanks to my surgeon who offered me them at a pretty good cost since the agreed price was totally different, I proceeded my breasts job. got motiva 425cc in both.

Reactions: wifiChicken
oh… . I was following one ps on insta and saw an event they were running for breast augmentation, it was a year ago so the total I paid was way lower than original prices. I was also quite cost-sensitive. so, I was offered sebbin in the beginning but a day before my surgery it turned out they were out of the size I wanted and suggested to switch to motiva which actually was more expensive. but thanks to my surgeon who offered me them at a pretty good cost since the agreed price was totally different, I proceeded my breasts job. got motiva 425cc in both.
any chance to see your result?

Reactions: flexatron1
How was the post op so far ? I’m thinking about getting boobs job too . . so far, someone’s saying it’s like very painful , others say nothing special . . whom to believe? Have no idea. . and which PS did you go to ?

How was the post op so far ? I’m thinking about getting boobs job too . . so far, someone’s saying it’s like very painful , others say nothing special . . whom to believe? Have no idea. . and which PS did you go to ?
it was actually painful for me , I even thought something went wrong and got an ultrasonic check, hopefully everything was just fine and my healing was on track. guess I just have very low pain tolerance, so I do believe it’s very personal thing ! . If you are just like me, make sure to get more painkillers. .. my doctor was dr.lee from regen ps.

Reactions: wifiChicken
it was actually painful for me , I even thought something went wrong and got an ultrasonic check, hopefully everything was just fine and my healing was on track. guess I just have very low pain tolerance, so I do believe it’s very personal thing ! . If you are just like me, make sure to get more painkillers. .. my doctor was dr.lee from regen ps.
Can you send me your photos too plz??? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: flexatron1