Will and Grace...Karens bags

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love to watch the show just to see what Karen is toting around.

2. I LOVE Karen!!! And her bags!!!

3. She is SUCH a hoot! She and Jack make the show IMO!

4. Agreed! I watch it every night. Have you seen the episode when they show the inside of her closet? it was just on.

5. No, I missed that one. I would've liked to see what her closet looked like, was it huge? I love Karen and Jack, they're hilarious!

6. Huge wasn't the word LOL. Jack and Karen could carry the show on their own. We started watching the reruns about a yr ago. Can't believe what we missed all these yrs. Classic show!
    Lorri

7. I've noticed her bags too. She has some fabulous bags!

8. LOVE karen. She is great.

9. I like Karen too! She is just too cute!

10. LOL Looks like I'm not the only one who's been checking out Karen's bags every week!

11. I love Will and Grace!! Karen always cracks me up! :lol: :love:

12. I love her! My friend has called me his "karen" since before I knew who she was :lol:

13. Karen and jack!!!double duo..they're hilarious!!!:lol:

14. I adore that show! I have all the episodes on DVD and was Karen Walker for Halloween one time..it was classic. I think it's b/c my friends think I laugh like her. Ahh,good times.

15. Haha I's so love to hear your laugh!! Also I like the Anastasia Beaverhousen reference! I find that hilarious. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice