Will an iPod Touch fit in a cles?

Dec 11, 2006
I don't have a cles, and imagine it wouldn't fit but the measurements on the LV website says 4.7"X2.8", and the ipod touch is 4.3" X 2.4 X 0.31" Does anyone have both have can see if it fits? Do you think the zipper will scratch?

I think it probably would fit, but would definitely fear having the zipper scratch the screen. :sweatdrop:

Then again, you could always put one of those plastic protective screen things on it?

i have an ipod touch and a pomme vernis cles. i just tried it and it doesn't fit. john 5 is right -- you need to be careful w/ the screen, especially w/ the chain and zipper on the cles because i could see those scratching the beejeezus out of the screen and the back. i'm not sure if a mono or damier cles would be better since they have a bit more give, but honestly i wouldn't try it. too risky for your touch, IMHO. another TPF'er got a fab red epi iphone cover and i saw another mono one on here. it's for the iphone though so keep in mind the touch is thinner and you'll want to make sure it doesn't fly out. shove a chamois in there? maybe ask those folks what they think.

right now i keep mine touch in one of those cute ipod socks (a pink one, 'natch) and i shove an eyeglass chamois in the sock w/ it to clean off the screen. it's not terribly fancy, but it's worked the best out of anything so far!

good luck!

The iTouch and iPhone would definately fit inside of the mini pochette with room to spare.... Some tPFers have put the iPhone in the Multicles Rabat, so since the iTouch is thinner than the iPhone, I'm sure it would fit in in the Multicles Rabat. But, I think the mini pochette would be a better choice for the iPhone/iTouch because then you can also put your headphones inside the mini pochette as well.