Will Ali be too big for me?

I own two Ali's but have no picture modeling her. Look in this thread and you will find some modeling pictures. The Ali is a great bag and I would get the black before it sells out.

Attached Thumbnails

This is a picture of Entheos modeling her Ali's. I do believe that that she is a petite gal.

Entheos, I hope that you don't mind me moving your pictures.

thanks,Lix

Of course I don't mind! :idea: I was just thinking I wish it were easier to find "just pics" of modeled bags . Like when I go to my control panel I can see "managed attachments" and click on photo's. Thank you Liz!

One day left to go on the auction and I'm still winning, and a great price too! Oddly enough the auction is listed as a Mandy but it is clearly an Ali... the number is correct. Should I worry, or should I be happy that people searching for Ali might miss her with that labelling and be glad to snatch her up?

OMG I won her!!! Now I'm just freaked out about actually PAYING for her until I see more pictures. I'm still weirded out by the fact that the auction title said Mandy, but the bag is clearly (if it is the one pictured) an Ali, and this seller sold an Ali about a month ago, and that auction WAS titled Ali :confused1:

What do I do????

OMG I won her!!! Now I'm just freaked out about actually PAYING for her until I see more pictures. I'm still weirded out by the fact that the auction title said Mandy, but the bag is clearly (if it is the one pictured) an Ali, and this seller sold an Ali about a month ago, and that auction WAS titled Ali :confused1:

What do I do????

You could send them a message to verify you will be receiving the bag pictured. I checked out their listing and they listed a mandy, legacy satchel and ali at the same time. Looks like they just reused the listing format each time b/c each one is listed as a mandy. Good luck with your purchase. I hope everything turns out okay.

I emailed the seller and she was really nice, sent me more pics of the bag so I'm sure it's Ali :smile: Now to discuss shipping costs, pay for her and get her HERE!!!

You can count on it!!! Just as soon as she gets here :smile: It'll take a bit, it's a long trip for such a classy girl LOL.... I'm SO excited!!! I am soooo not a designer bag type person, I don't even DO "labels", I abstain from all "label" clothes...but my bestest friend got me a Coach bag as a gift and that bag was SOOO me, even if it was a designer bag, it was just my style and so well made that now nothing else will do!

Then I found this forum and found the Ali and was in LOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

as an Ali owner, i think it's small. i had a sig stripe shoulder tote, and i would say it's about that size. here's a pic of it between a Large Carly and a Pleated hobo.

06coachleather.jpg

i can fit my beauty case, wallet, and sometimes my LV pochette inside with no problems.

I love the pleated hobo, I've been searching everywhere to buy one in white. anyone know where I can do this?

I love the pleated hobo, I've been searching everywhere to buy one in white. anyone know where I can do this?

You might find one at a Saks outlet. The Saks outlet at Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets in Virginia had 3 white pleated hobos on a shelf for many months last year. I don't know if they are still there, but I did see them in December.