Will a wapity or pochette fit a samsung galaxy s3?

baghorr

Nov 19, 2011
NY
I'm looking for a grab and go bag for work. I'd like to keep my s3, credit card, cash, keys, lipbalm, and maybe a few other odds and ends in it. I really like the wapity. Does anyone have this phone and or LV piece that fits it?

Jennifoo

Dec 15, 2012
Illinois
Hi there. I have the S3 and the Pochette NM in DE. It fits just fine, as well as a medium or small wallet, my keys and lip balm. I don't have the Wapity so I can't help you pn that one.

Luv Purses

Bag Addict
Jul 1, 2010
I have an HTC 8X and I think they S3 are of the same length but width. (S3 is wider) Unfortunately, my HTC 8X does not fit in my wapity. It's too long.

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Definitely won't fit in a Wapity. It'll fit in the Pochette no problem though, and also in the Mini Pochette if you'd rather something smaller.

baghorr

Nov 19, 2011
NY
Thank you all for the replies. I appreciate it. Now I can cross that one off my list :smile:

Venice04

O.G.
Aug 20, 2009
I'm looking for a grab and go bag for work. I'd like to keep my s3, credit card, cash, keys, lipbalm, and maybe a few other odds and ends in it. I really like the wapity. Does anyone have this phone and or LV piece that fits it?
Thanks for asking that question. I was wondering the same thing. :smile: