Will a speedy 30 fit in a NF MM?

baghorr

Nov 19, 2011
NY
So I'm becoming annoyed that I can't bring my speedy 30 to work with me, as I carry a work tote and can fit a small purse inside it. Soooooo, I got to thinking I need a LV work tote! I just want to fit in my speedy 30, a couple plastic pencil cases that aren't very big. One is a little pouch and the other a plastic square $1.00 type thing I'm sure you have all bought for your school age kids every year! My lunch box and maybe a few small things tossed in, like an umbrella or things of that nature. If the MM NF is too small, is here another shoulder carry tote anyone could recommend? Thanks :P

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
Well...I have a Speedy 30 & a NF GM. The Speedy fits fine with some room for things like a lunch box but I assume a NF MM may be a bit snug. Someone here most likey has a Speedy & NF MM. You may have to go into LV and try out your Speedy in an MM to see if it will work for your needs. Happy shopping:smile:

baghorr

Nov 19, 2011
NY
Thanks Cateyes. The nearest store to me is over 4 hours away. I wish that was an option. Actually, I guess it's better for my finances it's not!!! :giggles: